Saturday, May 3, 2008

If it wasn't for arsonists, would we have the ashes?

One of my vigilant readers sent me an email saying:

Not sure if you’d caught up on the fact that Mark Vemuelen is considering a comeback.

Apparently he just wants a couple of matches...

Thanks LG

This caught my eye for two reasons, one he made a great arson related pun.

And two, because it is true.

The man who was deemed too mentally ill to commit arson wants to come back to international cricket.

Ofcourse he hasn’t mentioned that the reason he left international cricket was that Irfan Pathan hit him with a cream pie.

But should we let mentally ill people play cricket.

It’s an interesting question, so I posed it to Andre Nel.

He head butted me.

So I asked Sreesanth, but he ran away naked flicking imaginary rats.

I got hold of Michael Clarke, who said “Narcisscism is not a mental illness you know, it’s a personality disorder”.
From there I contacted Freddy Flintoff, but he couldn’t hear me in his hyperbaric chamber.

I talked to Shoaib, he seemed to really warm to me, I spoke to him for about ten minutes, before he turned to his minder and said “I don’t think this guy has any coke”.
After all that I got hold of Jesse Ryder.
“Fu©ked if I know mate, can you hold that Tequila for me, my hand is fu©ken killing me”....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: