Monday, May 19, 2008

kiwi v eng tipping contest

Sportsfreak have put up the results of the first round of tipping in the IPL cricket blogging challenge DLF maximum orange hat competition.

Cricket with balls is coming a tidy fourth with 4 points.

I correctly tipped that Sidebottom would bowl the most overs, not because it was going to be a rain effected game, but based on the fact the kiwis have 5 bowlers, and Broad and Anderson are not Sidebottomesque.

I also went within a bees dick of picking Prince Brendan's strike rate.

I must admit I didn't really take this seriously, but now that I am 4th, my Austrlaianess has kicked in, and I will take this very seriously from here on in.

Well as seriously as I take anything....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: