Monday, May 19, 2008

Warne disrespects McGain

Shane Warne has said "If Stuey MacGill fell over and broke his leg, and there were no other spinners around, and Ricky came out and said, 'Mate, can you please help us out for this one-off tour? We need you', that is something I would weigh up."

Stuey falls over all the time, but his newly found rotundness protects him from broken legs.

When was Ricky promoted to chairman of selectors and CEO of Cricket Australia.

And what is this crap about no other spinners, no other spinners, what the hell do you call Bryce McGain.

Not to forget the dude from Sydney with the Young and the Restless name who I don’t rate at all.

Cricket with balls has not been in contact with Bryce McGain over this shocking slight from Warne, but luckily we have ESP powers and Telekinetic powers (even if they don’t help in this situation) and we can tell what McGain is thinking.

“Every body talking bout Shane Warne.

Who the fudge does this man think he is, I am leg spinning goddammit.

I need some milk.

He better bow down and kiss my toes in forgiveness.

Just because he is the best leg spinner in freakin Jaipur, that don’t mean a diddle.

Eggs, bread.

I am the best leg spinner in Victoria, and I have been since he flew the coop to Hampshire.

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said no no no.

If Stuey aint fit, I get the gig, because I do the training, I take the wickets, and because I don’t sleep with strippers.

I pity the fool who messes with Bryce McGain.

Tim tams as well.

Shane, mess with me, and you will meet my friend pain.

Do you smell what the Goo is cooking?

I am the lizard king.

Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is HOV, H to the O-V. I used to move snowflakes by the O.Z.

Warney if you play ahead of me in a dream you better wake up and apologise.

I understand you being horny Fritz, but you've got bad breath”
Strong words from Bryce.

Oh and congrats to Warne for getting the worlds media titillated over something that will never ever happen....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: