Wednesday, May 28, 2008

new players in blog world, and a hero XI

Was over at Line & Length, and he was spruiking two new blogs.

One is written by the great Terry Jenner, you know the Australian leg spinner who is famous for guiding Warney and being a reformed law breaker.It has a definition of the word matrix.

True story.

Another new blog is called reverse sweep, it's written by Nigel Henderson, who wrote If It Was Raining Palaces, I’d Get Hit By The Dunny Door, which people told me was funny, but I didn't read, since I don't read cricket books.

He gets a special mention not because he is an author, but because he picked a heroes XI and included a Victorian All rounder.

Sure it was Max Walker, but it gets him a link here.

My hero XI

Matthew Elliott
Desmond Haynes
Dean Jones
Viv Richards
Allan Border
Ian Harvey
Darren Berry
Wasim Akram
Merv Hughes
Mushtaq Ahmed
Curtly Ambrose

Aamir Sohail (12th man)

If you have a Heroes XI pop yours in the comments, and I'll pretend to be interested.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: