Tuesday, May 13, 2008

There are more questions than answers

Pictures in my mind that will not show.

Last week, I invited you to ask questions of your new ladyblogger, some of which I would answer on another day. I also promised to ask the text service AQA (63336) the same questions.
It's time, people, for the answers. I have selected five questions to answer.
[b]1. Q: What is my favourite test and why? (from Soulberry)[/b]

A: After prevaricating between two, I have gone for India - Australia in Kolkata, 2001, because it really did have everything. Harbhajan tearing through the Aussies, Laxman and Dravid, an almost incredible result. You've got me thinking all about it again Soulberry; I recently bought a highlights DVD so might spend the next rainy weekend with it, some beers and some snacks. Yes, I really know how to party.
AQA: "AQA's favourite test match is the 1981 Ashes clash at Headingley. England became only the 2nd team in Test Match history to win after following on".

[b]2. Q: Who is the most unattractive cricketer in the world? (from Ceci)[/b]
A: I personally am unattracted to skinny pretty boys especially if I suspect they might love their own reflection a little, so I'm saying Stuart Broad.
AQA: "AQA thinks Ryan Sidebottom is the most unattractive cricketer. However, what he lacks in looks he makes up for in his friendly and funny personality".

[b]3. Q: Was something going on with Kronk and Isma in the Emperor's New Groove? (from Miss Field)[/b]
A: I have absolutely no idea what this means.

AQA: "There was a certain chemistry between the evil Ysma and the subservient Kronk but Kronk was too good for her and was secretly devoted to Mrs Birdwell".

[b]4. Q: Which is better, vegemite or marmite? (from D Charlton)[/b]
A: They are both disgusting, but marmite is marginally less so.

AQA: "Marmite is better than vegemite. The latter is made with more vegetable extract as well as the yeast extract in marmite. Its texture is also thicker".

[b]5. Q: What is my cat called and why? (from D Charlton)[/b]
A: I don't actually have my own cat, although some of my family members have cats.
AQA: I asked AQA "If I had a cat, what should I call them and why?".

Their response: "You should call your cat one of two names, either Jesus (pronounced 'hey-zoos') or Spartacus. Why? Because you will look hilarious when you call him".

For the price of those texts I could have got nicely drunk on a cheap bottle of wine. However, the cat answer made it all worthwhile. Cats and cricketwithballs - FINALLY they meet.

...
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: