Sunday, May 11, 2008

David Hussey is STILL cooler than you

Long time readers of this site might have noticed that I tend to write positive reports on the Future PM David Hussey.

He makes the runs.

I bring the colour.

But early on in this IPL thingy I was a little worried that he may not perform for me.

He made a score on a dodgy pitch, but other than that, I thought he may play a couple of ok innings and then get sent to boot camp in Queensland.

Luckily he was kept in India to prove the world that I am never very often wrong.

Now he is the 7th highest scoring batsman in the competition, and the 3rd highest international batsman.

I know at least one commenter, Indian I think, has benefited from my David Hussey writings, by telling his mates about him before he bloomed.

That is what I do, I help you impress your friends.

I don’t like to think of myself as a prophet, more an educated guestimator.

Although I also said SOS Marsh was a serious batsman type batsman, and Thornely couldn’t play short bowling.

Maybe I am a prophet, although I prefer to term soothsayer....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: