Thursday, May 8, 2008

Future PM & Giant Alien LIzard

Last night I watched a little IPL.

8 overs to be exact.

Mostly because 3 Victorians were playing.

Was happy to see Kallis had been dropped from the Royal old dudes.

Was a little confused to see Misbah had also been dropped.

Hodge went out early for Kolkata, but I no mind.

But I did have to watch Ganguly bat with the Future PM David Hussey.

This was an interesting moment in my life.

At one end is the Giant Alien Lizard himself.

At the other end is the David Hussey.

So I watched my love hate partnership.

At times I felt ill.

At times I was erect.

At times I was mildly amused.

And then I fully orgasmed when none other than the big bear Cameron White ran out the Giant Alien Lizard (who has a strike rate of less than a run a ball in the IPL).

With the Giant Alien Lizard out of there Future PM let loose.

For about 3 balls.

2 of them were sixes off Kumble.

The other was the ball he hit to fine leg where there was only one run, and tried to make it two runs.

The third umpire made a terribly correct decision and he was out.

I went to bed content that Future Pm can hit 2 sixes of Kumble, and that he out scored the Giant Alien Lizard.

Later on Cameron White was also starring, and then he got run out.

You’re not playing for Victoria now boys, those sorts of disastrous calamities will not be tolerated....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: