Saturday, May 3, 2008

Future PM gets it done

The MCG are fixing their pitch for next year.

Why?

Because David Hussey said so.

From what I can tell, this is how it happened.

The Future PM walked down Brunton Ave, in fact walked is not the correct term, he commandeered Brunton Ave as his excessive talent made every passer by weep.

He was resplendent in his navy blue uniform and bushranger apparel, women, and some men, had multiple orgasms at the sight of him.

When he finally arrived at the great ground, it was if the G itself bowed to him, and it owned up for him like a whore to a gunslinger.

He entered gate two, because a) he was wearing a collar, and b) he is David Hussey and he can enter anything or anyone he pleases.

He sauntered towards the reception desk, the little garden gnome looking man, who never smiles, got off his stool, put down his bar code reading device thingy and licked at his sprigs as he passed, our hero did not pause.

He swiped around his battle weary GM until an MCG official, one with a special clipboard, ran over.

“Child I need not introduce myself.

Child, I grow weary of the grass you prepare me.

The grass must be changed child.

A man such as I, should not have to ply his trade on a dung heap.

A man such as I, should play on a pitch made of the finest pearls, with Diamonds for stumps and those little red stones for bails.

A man such as I, should not even have to come down here and tell you of this.

A man such as I, demands, satisfaction.

Child, you know that when I speak, it is as if the Gods themselves have spoken to you.

You shall fix the turf, you shall right the wrongs, you shall end this blight on this wonderful city.

And you shall do it now my child.

For I, am David Hussey, Future PM.”

Then a puff of smoke, the sound of manly wings flapping and he was gone.

True story....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: