Thursday, May 1, 2008

5:16am

I just finished watcing the extreemly delayed telecast of Shaun Marsh destroy Deccan.

The Kings Punjab, my mob, fianlly put Geoffreys boy out on the ground and he took complete control.

I have always said the kid can bat, read here, but I wasn't sure he was ready.

He is ready.

How ready, ready ready.

Yeah.

I recently trotted over to Well Pitched to tell them the boy can bat.

And he can.

He bat's really good.

Really.

His backfoot shots were amazing.

I saw him hold WA together against the Vics this year, but this was different, this was an innings of complete control.

There are other things that happened in the game, but none of them matter at 5:16 in the AM.

They can wait till this afternoon....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: