Monday, June 2, 2008

Jacques talks about the mumps and Lord Stuey

<p class="MsoNormal">After my “No comment” from Bryce McGain, I was pretty fired up to get comments from other cricketers about Lord Stuey’s departure.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">So I contacted every player in the West Indies to get their reaction.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">They all said variations of “He was a champ, we will miss him” and none of them had the power or concise nature of Bryce’s words.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">But one man had the balls to ball cricket with balls his true feelings.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Phil Jacques said this,
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">“I am fu©king ecstatic that Lord Long hop has finally decided to fuck off.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Do you have any idea what it is like to be at short leg when he bowls three full bungers and two long hops an over?
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">It’s freakin scary.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">You know I had the mumps earlier this year, my balls are still swollen, and Lord Fancy pants is throwing up little Jacques killers ball after ball.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">I’m glad the bastard is gone.”
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Strong words I’m sure you’ll agree.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">But you’ve got to hand it to him for being honest, and for naming his sausage little Jacques.

www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: