Sunday, June 15, 2008

tips for krab viewers

I just saw the highlights of Simon Katich’s innings.

And I feel wrong.

I won’t mention it here, because it would be like explaining bowl surgery.

This is my advice for anyone who had the misfortune of actually watching the Krab’s innings from beginning to end.

Step one

Tell your loved ones that you love them.

Step two

Kiss whomever you need to kiss.

Step three

Drink a quart of whiskey.

Step four

Grab scissors.

Step five

Cut your tongue out

Step six

Find a large industrial guillotine

Step seven

Cut your fingers off

Step eight

Take some form of pilled pain killer, lithium preferably.

And then, you can’t tell me, or anyone else of the horrors of watching Simon Katich Krab around for one whole day.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: