Friday, June 20, 2008

CWB's scoop

Being that cricket with balls has no more access to the cricket news than anyone with a broadband connection, getting scoops is not easy.

I make educated guestimations that sometimes turn out to be correct, but I never get actual information that could be deemed as scoop worthy.

We did post about a Sportsfreak scoop on Shane Bond once, but that was only an Australian scoop.

However, all that is changing right now, as I have a scoop.

David Hussey has been picked for Australia's 2020 game tonight, and is not a probable as those cric infoers are referring to him as.

If someone else has reported this before me, well fucken balls to that, but I think I may be the first to say that David Hussey will play his second game for Australia tonight against the Allen Stanford audition XI.

Cricket with Balls, bringing you the big news first.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: