Thursday, June 12, 2008

I shook up the world

Bout freakin time.

Cricket with balls has been placed in the wisden cricketer, and she will never be the same again.

She will tell her friends that is was just a one off thing, but the truth is, she likes it dirty, and she will be back for more.

Ofcourse I couldn’t have done it alone, the wisden cricketer even mentions the peer pressure you the readers put on her.

If you are too lazy to actually read through the comments here are my favourite lines.

I don't think they can handle ur sex appeal, uncle j1 more

Fu©k off Wisden he's ours.
And if you didn't get to this blog by typing a filthy twisted search query into google you can as well.Fu©k off wisden

Jrod para el presidente!Elizabeth

Christ it's McGaingate all over again. If I sign here will the voices stop?Moses @ Beer and Sport

Since Wisden is a Pommy publication & you're a Victorian, or at least have a Victorian bias you desrve each other.The pav

I therefore feel it is my right and duty to inquire just what you intend to do about ensuring your next "Blogger of the Month" is the genius that is "Cricket with Balls". Why oh why OH WHY has this injustice been allowed to continue?D of TW

So thank you to everyone who commented, and thanks to everyone who reads the blog regularly.

And extra special thanks to that dude who sent me a nude photo of Natalie Portman.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: