Friday, June 20, 2008

Top ten Google searches on cricket with balls

1. Cricket with balls â€" that is the name of the blog I guess.

2. Uncle J rod â€" that is the name of me I guess.

3. IPL Video â€" SRK taking off the matrix was my fav.

4. Bryce McGain â€" he must have a lot of relatives.

5. Luke Ronchi â€" either Mumbai Indian fans or people wanting to know who the next keeper will be if Haddin fails.

6. Dirk Nannes â€" newly hattricked hero who Victorians wanted to know about, and now is someone Middlesex fans want to know about.

7. Cindy Nel â€" No longer with Jacques, so no longer written about.

8. Shane Watson nude â€" this post is the 2nd most hit on my whole site.

9. Tim Southee â€" the ladies like the bucktoothed youngster.

10. Peter Siddle â€" this Victorian lad gets a lot of hits for someone with 9 games to his credit.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: