Thursday, June 19, 2008

As long as one keeps searching, the answers come

Yes, thats right, it's time for your update on Wacky Google Searches that people have put in and which have somehow brought them to this site!

"Macgill: it's monty and me or australia, says miriam" - Stuart, SHHH! that's our secret!

"cricket - 6 runs - what do you call it" - um, a SIX.

"dirk nannes + pronounce" - listen to the latest podcast.

"mcgain international" - shhh, don't say it, you'll jinx it.

"tony greig on dhoni" - in. his. dreams.

"you are like adonis" - Jrod is honoured, I am sure.

"ask-jesus.org" - boy did you not get what you bargained for.

"help with boyfriend spends more time at cricket than with me" - the answer, my dear, is simple. Follow in the footsteps of romantic heroines such as Sandy from Grease, Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club, and Eliza Doolittle: CHANGE YOURSELF.

"channel 4 cricket - 2009" - good luck with that, googler. I fear you'll have to bite the bullet and give your money to Murdoch.

"graeme smith cricket lock up your daughters" - thanks for the warning, but I like to think that the daughters of England have more sense.

"how to make a tiger using playdoh" - look at a picture of a tiger, and copy that.

"bbm in cricket" - I'm glad I'm not the only person missing Jesse Ryder. www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: