Friday, June 20, 2008

Did someone say, Pakistan?

I’m white, so naturally I cower in fear at the very mention of Pakistan.

India doesn’t scare me, that’s because I’m white, so I love money.

But Pakistan has no millions of dollars to offer me, so that scares me as well.

Jacob Oram is afraid of two things, short pitched bowling and Pakistan.

Roy does not like places where bombs go off, although he is not white.

Ponting thinks that several players, from countries like England and New Zealand, may have reservations about travelling to Pakistan.

What he really means is:

"Hey youz guys, I’m tellin ya, me and the boys are not going to Pakistan.

We don’t have nuffin against em or anything, we just don’t like bombs.

Ofcourse if you schedule any games for Jaipur on the Indian tour we’ll be happy to play there.

We can stay at Warnie’s palace."

This will be the last time I mention Pakistan on this blog, as the mere mention of it makes me so scared I can’t even type straight.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: