Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tales from the other side - colly

<p class="MsoNormal">Hi balls fans
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">I am Cricket with balls newest contributor.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">I have been reading the balls for a while and I thought it was time I started contributing.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Why?
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Because I am a current player who would like to dish out some home truths.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">I am sick and tired of reading player blogs, columns and books when you know the closest that fuckwit got to writing was signing the deposit slip.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Right at the moment I am not in the Australian set up.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Don’t try and work out who I am or anything, cause once you work that shit out they aint gonna let me write no more.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Jrod has kindly given me free reign, and is not editing me in any way.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">So let me start with a fucken obvious one, Paul Collingwood.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Colly is a fucken pansy.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">He wants his team to get tough, he wants em to play hard, and then when push comes to shove he worries about what mothers from Essex will say.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Fancy apologising for playing fucken cricket.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">He should have said, well if Elliot could run on the right side of the fucken wicket this wouldn’t be an issue.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Did he break the rules, no.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">End of story.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Punter may be a bit of a cock, but at least you know he’ll play cricket to win, and not for the benefit of newspapers.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Colly is an alright guy, not much of a batsman, but a good drinker for a little fella.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">But he has to toughen the fuck up.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Next time he is in the same position he should front up to the press conference and say, “My job is to win cricket games, not be a role model”.
www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: