Friday, June 20, 2008

Dirty Dirk Nannes Watch - Man of the Match!

Having had us all wondering where he was for a while, everyone's favourite Japanese-speaking saxophonist law graduate fast bowler, Dirty Dirk Nannes, is certainly making up for lost time now.

I found out through my carefully planted tracking device this guy that Dirty Dirk was Man of the Match in Middesex's Twenty20 game with Sussex. Go Dirk! Yay! Are there any words on Cricinfo sweeter than "Player of the match DP Nannes (Middlesex)"?

In the match, Dirk finished with 3 - 19, all of whom were bowled. Middlesex won by 38 runs.

Now, some people got upset at Dirk's hat-trick heroics against Essex, but nobody minds when it's Sussex, do they? Do they? I mean, I've got a signed Sussex bat at home and even I don't mind.

Also, Cricinfo list his nickname as Diggler. Has it always said this? Really?
www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: