Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DRAW

On Lord Stuey’s last day in test cricket he ended it with a surprising number of full tosses.

Surprisingly low.

Sarwan played a cracker.

Several times he was worked over, and was probably out to Hussey LB at one stage, but the little fella held on until the game was dead.

The newly listed Mitchell Johnson tried to make me look like an idiot by bowling one unplayable ball.

Luckily for me, that was it.

A good coach would have printed out my post and given it to him at lunch, actually a rally good coach would have “accidentally” left my post in a place where Johnson would find it.

Lord Megachief of Gold, also known as Chandrepaul, continued to be near on impossible to move.

Every time I watch him bat he reminds me more and more of Floyd Patterson.

That’s about it really.

Wicket stayed quite Keira, and that is about it really.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: