Sunday, May 4, 2008

You said I was your cousin!

Steve Harmison will consider quitting cricket if he is not selected for England again.

I think is speak for a lot of cricket fans the world over when I say,

Fu©k off.

No really, just fu©k off.

Don’t consider, just do it already.

There are a bunch of English bowlers who would play domestic cricket for 15 years just for the chance to play for England.

How hard is it to carry your own bags and take wickets domestically.

Ottis Gibson did it for fu©ksakes. And what is he, like 2000 years old?

Steve Harmison is finished.

He seems to spend more time saying odd things to the press than actually working on his game.

His one unplayable ball followed by 3 wides is no longer tolerated.

Even he is not interested.

"I am 29 now and if I felt my England career was over I would be tempted to say I want to do something different with my life."

But what would you do Harmy?

Fast bowling is the only thing you look like you can do, and you have never really mastered it.

However, given that Harmy has entertained me many times, often unintentionally, I thought I’d help out.

Jobs for Harmy.

Bouncer at a club, you are big and ugly enough.

Wax Statue of yourself at Madame Tussauds, you can go in the 2005 exhibition.

Press Secretary for George Bush.

Pakistani Dictator, being erratic is encouraged.

Or you could play Lennie Small from Of Mice and Men in high schools productions across England.

Freddy will make a good George when he works out his body was not made for non impact sport....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: