Friday, May 2, 2008

SRK and his master plan

"There's never a low for me. I can never feel low. There are times when my son (Aryan) runs a race but doesn't come first. I've myself lost races. I've made flops but that doesn't take anything away from life. It's not that I like losing, though... I don't and my team doesn't like losing either."

Shah Rukh Khan, Kolkata's team-owner and Bollywood superstar, talking about the Hasselhoffs.

OK, SRK, here is a tip for you.

I understand in India the name Aryan has been popular for years.

I think it means, son of a bollywood star.

But, and here is the tip, if you name your son Aryan, don't go mentioning the word "race" whilst talking about him.

People, especially us easily offended westerners, may get the wrong idea.

And you may also start to receive calls from the Nazi party.

Or the Republicans....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: