Saturday, June 7, 2008

cricket3r.com, not just for dyslexics

A new cricket website is here.

It is called cricket3r.com and it has feeds from all the best cricket sites in the world.

Well I only checked that it had me, Rupert Murdoch and the Guardian, so it has the right wing stuff covered.

It has a hot topics section, where New Zealand are number one.

No need for a joke there, just sit back and soak that one in.

Obviously the site is still in a public beta mode (nerd code for trial) as I checked the most popular section and none of my posts were in it, I wouldn’t suspect this would last for long though.

So pop on over and take a look see, if you tell them jrod sent you they give you a free steak.

That’s not true.

Or is it…

Also on an unrelated topic here is a trailer for the film Choke which is based on one of my all time favourite books.

It's got nothing to do with cricket3r.com.

That I'm aware of.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: