Monday, January 19, 2009

Sreesanth gets motivation from his business manager

That title is true and accurate.

Also scary as fuck.

"My business manager got T-shirts for me from Mumbai with messages on them. The one that I have now reads 'I never give up. That is the mantra for me, I dont want to give up ever, just keep fighting,"
See.

His business manager, what does a bloke outside of test cricket need a business manager for, and how many managers does he have, does he have a posse of managers for varying occasions?

I am glad he is never giving up, i do miss his crazy antics, not sure if the t shirts are required though.

The motivation goes further though, it has infected his phone.

"The ringtones of my cell phones keep me going, especially the title song of Rocky 5"
Rocky V?

You mean the one where Rocky trains a kid who turns on him, and then belts said kid up in the street.

This is what is firing you up?

A tacky sentimental boxing film about a brain damaged ex champ who gets his missus confused with his dead trainer and who ends broke in Philidelphia with a pussy as a son.

This is what you want Sreesanth?

You sick fucker.

No wonder you entertain us.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We are that type of boot

No comments: