Thursday, January 15, 2009

Batsmen who are better than Sachin

According to the ICC all time rankings system.

And no, I am not smiling while I write this.

Ponting 3

Kumar 6

Hayden 10

Kallis 10

Mohammad Yousuf 12

Douggie fucken Walters 15

ICC rankings were better in my day 17

Mike Hussey 17

KP 24

And Shiv 25

He is the 26th best batsmen.

Although he is above the great Jimmy Adams.

That should make him happy.

The ICC rankings generally favour batsmen who make big scores back to back, not so much consistency.

According to the Guardian, Indians are up in arms over this, although, so far I am yet to see any evidence, well anywhere, and I think this list has been around for a while.

These lists are great though, think of all the hot air that Tendulkar fans will be able to blow out

I am happy to report that Mitchell Johnson is the 95th best bowler of all time.


cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: