Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Aliens disturb South Africa

It was supposed to be a night of fun and games.

2020 cricket is not a real game or anything.

But last night something happened at the Gabba.

While Wayne Parnell (oddly named like an Australian) went for a catch, and Aliens shot lasers in his eyes from the heavens.

I know it sounds weird, but I saw them with my own eyes, the lasers, not the aliens, they had a cloaking device.

It seems like a weird thing to do, I mean the aliens surely understand that 2020 cricket means nothing, so using lasers is a waste of time.

Seems like a waste of lasers to me.

Ofcourse these could have been stupid aliens who didn't understand 2020 cricket wasn't worth lasers, and then the only question remains, how come this didn't happen at the G.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: