Saturday, January 10, 2009

nesta notifies neil

Nesta Quinn of 99.94 put this in the comments the other

"And a Happy belated Birthday mate and look out for me in the crowd at the 'G on Sunday, I'll be hard to miss wearing my homemade Cricket with Balls T-Shirt personally autographed by Neil Harvey last weekend at the SCG.

He pissed himself (translation for the unlucky and untanned: laughed long and loud) when he read the byline and then asked me if blogs were a type of boot.

I told him they were and bought him a beer while he prattled on about batsman not wearing spikes these days and how 'sneakers' were for tennis players.

I paid for the brew and respectfully hightailed it before I laughed in the old fella's face but I must say that encounter was more thrilling and entertaining than Clarke's ton, Siddle's skittle of the tail and almost as good as Johnson clean bowling Smith.

If you return home JRod I'd be more than happy to present it to you as a birthday gift."

This is the best comment I have had since Bryce McGain commented.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: