Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another one for the balls

Surely you guys know how this works by now.

I give someone a wrap, and them their career goes sky rocketing.

Liam Dawson was one I gave a huge wrap to.

He is even on the players we like list.

And that was before I saw his debut first class hundred in the flesh against a limping Eyelids.

Well now, thanks to me, his career has gone forward, he has been picked for the England Lions team, which is a fancy way of saying England A.

Not a bad effort for an 18 year old.

Or from a 29 year old blogger.

So this is how it works now Liam, you can either dedicate your first book to me, let me ghost write your first book, name for your first son Jrod, or give me inside tips on the English change room when you get there.

It’s only fair.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We are that type of boot

No comments: