Friday, January 23, 2009

Sehwag tries not to be so damn good

Sehwag was asked about his England destroyation innings in the 4th innings.

"I didn’t want to hit those fours. I kept telling Gautam (Gambhir) that I wouldn’t hit fours. But they kept bowling short and I kept square-cutting. And they all were fours.

Out of the first eight fours, six were from square-cuts. Gautam just told me to bat as I normally do. But I really didn’t want to hit fours on the fourth evening!

Eventually we finished the day on 133 for one and the platform for a win was firmly established."
Pure unintentional genius.

That is the power of Sehwagology.

If you haven't converted, try not to, but the force will draw you in.

Thanks to Justin for pointing this out to me.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We are that type of boot

No comments: