Saturday, January 10, 2009

another impostor, put him on the pile thanks champ

"achettup, are you Sunil Gavaskar’s b@stardly son?? or did you just suck his C*ck??"Jrod

This was put up at the tasty little short of a length.

Achettup, being the sharp individual he is, worked out this wasn't me as it was posted.

Perhaps even before.

You can tell it's not me by the use of two question marks, the @ in bastardly, the * in Cock and the fact there was no poor taste Michael Slater Joke.

Although the incorrect use of capitals does mean he had studied some of my writing before hand.

Achettup has written this in response to the fake Jrod.

"“Jrod”
I can’t comprehend the stupidity you must have to come here and make such a lousy attempt at impersonating someone. Maybe you thought you were being funny (you weren’t), maybe you thought you would spark a flamewar (you didn’t) maybe you thought once exposed you would drive traffic to your new blog (you won’t).
If you’re gonna impersonate someone as respected and popular in the cricket blog community as Jrod, do it right… and try not to leave a trail of incriminating evidence behind next time… MORON"

Now that is good writing. Correct use of capitals, and excellent bracket work (you see).

Way better than the other bastardly cock who impersonated me.

If i get to choose my impersonator, i choose Achettup.

He ain't no bastardly cock, and I have no reason to believe he has sucked Sunil's cock, or is his son.

So please visit his site as a token of my appreciation.

And if any other bloggers have received random comments in the name of Jrod, feel free to bring them to my attention.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: