Saturday, January 24, 2009

the horror the horror

Fuck me.

So close, and yet fuck me.

I started off with the live score, then i tried to find it on the radio, nothing.

Ball by ball is as good as i can get.

Following a game of cricket on the net that means this much to you is like letting a doctor operate on your cock while you are fully conscious, as he is updating his status on twitter.

It took me 5 minutes to find out about Bryce's double wicket over.

What kind of world is this?

Cric info stalled.

Cricket.com.au died.

At one stage i had no scores coming through at all.

I was screaming at the computer, i was howling at the moon, and had started planning jihads, but the fucker comes back on.

And what do i see, 2 sixes off Bryce, one fumbled over the line.

Fucken kill me.

Now i don't know if i want the scores.

I pace, curse and refresh, for the last 4 overs.

Not wanting to know the score, but fucken screaming if i don't hear it.

I can actually feel my heart giving way, and i've need to take a dump for 45 minutes.\

Half way around the world i may be, but i feel as if i am there, albeit with a blind fold on.

And then the game, up down, up down, and Quiney bowls the last over and i am distraught.

Where is Harwood, how could McDonald not bowl Harwood in the last over, what the fuck is going on.

And then HARWOOD fields the last ball, what the fuck is going on.

Vics lose, and i am crestfallen and confused.

I throw my hat to the ground, i pace faster, i call NSWales mother fucking cunts, i ask how fucken tinny assed one state can be.

I get the text from big daddy, "fuuuuuuuuuck".

And i feel numb.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We are that type of boot

No comments: