Wednesday, January 7, 2009

happy birthday jrod

Big day

Last night was a rather large evening for me.

In the past my birthday celebrations have been going to the cricket and getting drunk.

Last night it was going to see a band, getting drunk and throwing up.

Good times.

I did see some of the cricket last night.

To be truthful though I was a little out of it.

And all I remember is some ranga jumping over the pitch, again, and again, and again, and again.

This morning (afternoon) I get up, and Australia has won the match, but that isn’t even the biggest thing in cricket.

KP has quit.

The Ego has departed.

And Moores has quit.

The book keeper has departed.

England’s new dawn is in ruins.

While Australia’s new shitness is in question.

Not a good way to start your birthday.

All this confusion and madness.

It’s a pretty good birthday present really.

England shit themselves, and Victorians take 5 wickets to win the match for Australia.

Happy days.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: