Monday, August 25, 2008

a true hollywood story about playing cricket in London

The title is completely accurate.

I am indeed playing cricket in London.

For those who want to hear all about my cricket exploits, i wouldn't dare use this incredibly well respected international cricket blog to do so.

Instead i will link to the articles on my literally another aussie in london blog that some of you may have already read.

The first post is here, and it must be mentioned that it doesn't actually involve my first game, but the lead up to the first game.

And for those of you who don't want to miss even one post about this exciting subject, i will link to them all from here.

Because I am that sort of guy.

Narcisstisctnic.www.cricketwithballs.com... fighting the war on tony greig

No comments: