Thursday, July 3, 2008

Freddy's short skirt and no knickers

Look, look, Freddy made runs.

He should instantly be promoted to the English side.

That’s what they will say.

Who is they?

Predicable fuckers and the media, which often over lap.

For the English press, Freddy making runs is like an up skirt to a teenager boy.

So here is my proposal to please these people.

Just drop one of the boring twats.

Ok so I’ll have to narrow that down.

Freddy made 62 not out, so I’d say Ian Bell.

Wait he made a hundred in New Zealand.

Ok, Paul Collingwood, the crippled working man’s Ian Bell.

Problem solved.

English selectors, did you see how easy that was?

I hear more whinging.

Ok.

Out S Broad, In S Jones.

I’m on fire.

While we are at it, Out T Ambrose, In M Prior.

Everyone happy?

Whoops forgot one.

Out Monty, In Adil.

Not based on performance or skill, but on the fact Monty bores me and Adil moonwalks.

No one would be angry if Freddy came back though.

After all he is one of the best drunkard athletes of his generation.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: