Sunday, July 27, 2008

the bushrangers and me, at last we part

<p class="MsoNormal">Today I leave for London.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Leaving behind the bushrangers.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">I leave them in the capable hands of Bryce McGain.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">He learnt a lot from our chat, and I expect next season the Victorians to play better accordingly.
<p class="MsoNormal">

<p class="MsoNormal">You could say it's out, Jrod, in Rogers.
<p class="MsoNormal">

<p class="MsoNormal">Except I am not sure how happy I am to be replaced by a red headed opening batsman with glasses.

<p class="MsoNormal">

Some of the highlights of cricket with balls in melbourne, include Ken Piesse returning my email, Bryce McGain stalking me on facebook, and the lady at the G who asked if I had perverted stuff on my site.


As for me, I am off to London to make my crust, although probably not in bars or county cricket like the rest.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Like all Victorians, I will be better received in England than I ever was in Australia.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Since I am generally ignored in Australia this will not be hard.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Miriam will be trying to keep you infotained while I am in mid air.
<p class="MsoNormal">
<p class="MsoNormal">Next time I speak to you, I won’t be in Kansas anymore.
<p class="MsoNormal">
www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: