Sunday, July 13, 2008

Smoke em if you got em

The England are smoking South Africa.

I like it.

I eve like Monty getting wickets against South Africa, I just like to see them lose.

Especially when they walked in like freakin John Wayne, and in reality they are far more Alan Ladd.

Let us not get too ahead of ourselves just yet, as Ashwell Prince was allowed to make a century.

The mitten wearer is not the sort of guy you want to let make runs.

Although the South African collapse brought happiness to sick children everywhere, there are still signs that South Africa might be able to handle the English attack in the next innings or more likely, the next tests.

And surely their bowlers couldn’t be that limp again.

I think I said in my podcast that The England bowlers could cause the South African batsmen trouble, as their batting is fragile.

Keeping overweight men in the field for 2 days certainly helped their cause as well.

But the fact that mittens made a hundred does prove that any South African can make runs.

As Bela Lugosi once said, Bevarre.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: