Sunday, July 13, 2008

South Africa, please don't make me love you

After England's good first couple of days of this Test, I was worried that THIS might happen.

I was wrong to worry about that.

What I should have worried about was THIS.

The Saffers are only bloody well digging in! How annoyingly resilient of them! And now suddenly I am finding Graeme Smith less unattractive than I used to!

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

The problem is, I love test cricket and most of all I love a gritty, noble rearguard. Don't make me like you, Saffers, otherwise everything I hold dear will be dashed, broken and destroyed, and I won't know what to do, what to think or even who the hell I am.

I need help. Ceci's suggestion of imagining Kallis in a thong, whilst an image that I know will come in useful for other purposes, isn't doing it. If they hang on and save the match, I can trust you all to step in and prevent me sending them presents, yes?

www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: