Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nashy good with a joy...

Nashy good with a joystick, but is he good with a real cricket side. <p class="MsoNormal">

<p class="MsoNormal">I have a wonderful record in International Cricket Captain.
<p class="MsoNormal">
I have led New Zealand to victories in Test Series against opposition that isn't Bangladesh.
<p class="MsoNormal">
I also refuse to play players that aren't all-rounders in the Andre Adams mould and anyone who is mediocre in the one-day game will still be tried out in New Zealand's one test series a decade.
<p class="MsoNormal">
If you average 20 with the bat and 30 with the ball with one 5 for, you are perfect for my team


<p class="MsoNormal">Also, 7 series ODI series a year against Australia is not enough, I will ask for more, more, more.


<p class="MsoNormal">My ODI team


<p class="MsoNormal">McCullum
Ryder
Styris
Oram
Astle
McMillan
Cairns
Adams
Vettori
Franklin
Southee


<p class="MsoNormal">The important thing is they bat to 11 and they have 10 bowling options.


<p class="MsoNormal">I would also give my desired test team but I know you don't care.

Most importantly I am Australian and thus have ticked the major criteria to being an international cricket coach.


<p class="MsoNormal">Nashy
<p class="MsoNormal">

<p style="font-weight: bold;" class="MsoNormal">Applications are still open @ cwb@cricketwithballs.com
<p class="MsoNormal">

www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: