Sunday, July 13, 2008

IPL drug taking shocker

An IPL player has tested positive.

My first thought was, only one?

But the tests were for performance enhancing drugs, not Charlie or H.

Why Modi has even given this information is beyond me.

At this stage they do not know that the player involved did not have a pre declared or prescripted drug in their system.

The B sample, also know as the other bottle of piss, has not been tested.

And if I am reading Modi’s words correctly, they have not even matched the sample with the player yet.

I’m all for full disclosure, but this is getting a tad ahead of the game, after the name is confirmed, the b sample is tested and the player notified, then you can give some details.

Or is there a reason that the IPL is more concerned with a drugs scandal than most…

Guilty conscience?

I would like to be the first to say that none of us believe that this was the work of any Pakistani fast bowlers, well, at least not Tanvir.

Now we've had the drug scandal, where is the match fixing one, don't let me down IPL.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: