Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why he is called Nice Bryce

Ok I have calmed down, and come in from the ledge.

Which was handy, because I only live on the first floor, so I could have had a nasty sprained ankle if I jumped.

Who calmed me down, the man himself.

Bryce, being the far calmer and mature of us (sorry), has talked me back to reality.

He has that fatherly affect on you, probably because he is a father.

You know the stuff, the sun will come up tomorrow, I will be back, it’s only one set back, I am still young (sorry).

That is why he is Cricket With Balls Nice Bryce, even in an emotional state of flux, he took the time out to help a blogger who was struggling.

He saw a blogger who needed emotional tender love and care, and a reality check, and he delivered, as per usual.

So that is how he got his name.

I ask you, would Brad Hogg have consoled me.

I think not.

Definitely not if he read the blog.

Here is a picture of Bryce being consoled by his emotional rock.

www.cricketwithballs.com... Aussie Haiku straight to your box

No comments: