Friday, October 10, 2008

Giant Alien Lizard is a Classy Sacrificial Goat

I have been accused of unexplainable hatred, and being an absolute nitwit, spastic when talking about Sourav Ganguly, so it’s only fair to listen to what he has to say.

"If there is a gun to your head all the time, how long can you bear this? After all, I have played 400 matches for India. I have played badly in only one series. Yet every Tom, Dick and Harry is playing in the team.”

Yes he really said that.

He also said

"There are players who haven't scored in the last three series for India, even for the last one year. There are some who have changed their hairstyle more than they have scored for India."

And

“I was tired of being humiliated again and again.”

One more

“I am bound to feel bad, I had to fight with my heart”.

Actually that one might be a Shakira lyric.

What class, what style, what love for his team mates, oh the intangibles of Dada.

But I have questions.

Who is Dick: Dravid or VVS?

Which one of the 14 series in which he has averaged under 30 is the bad one, or was he talking about one of the two from this year?

And the hairstyles, oh the hairstyles, Surely he can’t mean Dravid, Sachin or VVS, have any of them ever changed their hairstyles more than 3 times in their careers?

Sehwag did change his hair for this series, he’s gone all skin head, but I’m pretty sure Ganguly didn’t mean him.

What sort of man, who has played with these men for ten years comes out and bag champions of the game, his team mates, his former men, mid series, mid match.

Where is the love Ganguly?

And mentioning their hairstyles was a nice touch, it makes me want to walk into a barber shop and ask for the ‘Sourav’.

It takes a special man to refer to himself as a sacrificial goat.

I like to think of myself as an erect badger, that is my intangible.www.cricketwithballs.com... Aussie Haiku straight to your box

No comments: