Friday, October 24, 2008

Shane Watson explains why no one likes him

“I'm off drinking while playing and training so I'm giving myself every chance I possibly can to be right throughout this big workload especially,"

It’s like he is poking Australian fans with a stick.

Thought I was overrated?

Thought I was a wanker?

Thought I was a metro sexual man far removed from standard Australian culture?

Thought I was sculptured like a gay pin up?

Well now I’m a tea totaller you bogan fat headed fucken uncouth cunts.

Take that.

Call me a poof all you want.

I am Shane Watson, and alcohol saved my life.

Watson has clearly has never had a publicist, has been in ‘career’ best form since giving up the booze.

And who did he get the spot from, Roy, one of the few black men ever to embraced into Australia’s loving bosom, and a drunkard.

Cricket Australia has clearly made their decisions recently based on alcohol consumption.

Shaun Marsh quits drinking, in the team.

Shane Watson, ditto.

Roy drinks and is out.

Is Australia really ready for a tea totalling X! to represent them?

Douggie Walters would be turning in his grave.

Return to frontpage
www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: