Sunday, July 6, 2008

Afridi does not like Screamin Jay Hawkins

I’ve heard some good excuses in my time. The devil made me do it, by Hansie Cronje, was my favourite.

If Jamie How, Hashim Amla or Rahul Dravid said “I went out looking to score a single, but when the ball was bowled I couldn’t resist going after it, it has to be magic”, you’d say, well perhaps there is something in that.

If Shahid Afridi, life long slogger, said the same thing, you’d say, dude, and you'd hold the word dude for a long time.

Apparently this is fragaments of what Mr Afridi has said, true story.

So I did some research on Afridi, who has always been a favourite of mine.

According to Sify.com, Shahid comes from the Afridi clan, a fierce and backward tribe (no editorial work there) from Northern Pakistan.

I assume, that as he is a bit backward, he may not know that much about magic.

Magtic is often misunderstood by non pagans.

White magic is by far the more common form of magic, White witches believe that any negative spells they cast will come back on them three fold, known as the rule of three.

Black magic is what people who do not care about the rule of three practice, if they dare.

Most people assume that black magic is some form of satanic thing, especially Christians, and Muslims.

These people are backwards idiots.

If Afridi really has a curse on him, then he needs some help with magic, and I can google with the best of them.

I checked a few spells, the reverse spell but that is for reversing your own spells, and he is too backwards to do that.

The lemon curse, of which I’m not exactly sure what it does, but you cant put a nail through a lemon.

Youth Preserved, which for a Pakistani cricketer lying about his age could come in handy, but probably not in this case.

This one gives a person the mind of a frog, now we can understand what went wrong with Ahktar.

But what the hell do I know about magic, more than Afridi, but less than a real witch.

So I asked a real witch.

Hey jrod,

Just got your message, was riding my broom, only joking, was making an ex boyfriend sweep my house with it.

This Afridi dude sounds pretty cool, so I got out a good one.

I have found a hex breaking incense.

You can get it at Ikea, well if you know Tara, the White Witch who works in the “art” area, you can get it there.

Ingredients

2 parts clove

1 part deers tongue

A few drops of rose geranium oil

Instructions

He is supposed to mix thoroughly and prepare it while focusing on your purpose.

Which for him is breaking the spell.

It is just that easy.

Cheers

The green witch

There you have it Shahid, it really is that simple, as long as you can find a deer in Karachi.

Oh and just incase that doesn't work, I found 1 more spell on my own.

Lost and Found Spell...

What you need is a picture or an item that may represent what you have lost; 7 green candles and a gold or silver coloired incense

at a noon hour, chant this 3 times:
"Guiding spirits I ask your charity, lend me your focus and your clarity.
Lead me to what I need to find restore that and my peace of mind. So shall it be!"

Wait for the candles to burn out then the spell will start to work.

This one may help you find your form.www.cricketwithballs.com

Now with new proper english lady blogger.

No comments: