Friday, October 3, 2008

The ballad of the recalcitrant limb (my exclusive)

Bryce is going home.

He is remaining upbeat and positive, more so than I am.

But he does have a back up plan.

In my exclusive interview he told me about something so daring, so revolutionary that it would take a Victorian to think of it.

Bryce is planning to cut his right arm off, and start bowling left arm.

I know, wow.

You wont read about this in the papers.

He has already started bowling “Bevans” in the nets, so far Ponting has not been so impressed, but revolutionary thinking was never really Ponting’s bag.

Bryce assures me that he has already mastered the basic nature of bowling chinamans.

He has decided against the Tongue part of it.

Which is fair enough, because that is plain wrong.

So he will be back, one arm or another.

That I am sure of.

Mostly.www.cricketwithballs.com... Aussie Haiku straight to your box

No comments: