Wednesday, February 27, 2008

they're both right

Let’s just start this properly.

Harbhajan Singh is an obnoxious weed (little or otherwise).

Matthew Hayden is one of the most disliked figures in the game (the word pr1ck comes to mind).

So they are both right.

I don’t think there are many non Indian fans that think Harbhajan is a good bloke, he is a sh1t stirrer and a mouth, and if he played a contact sport, he would be regularly taken down.

Hayden is well known for being a smug flat track bully (although he’s pretty good on most tracks) who sledges like a retarded toddler. Yet again outside of Australia, especially in the republique, he is not well loved.

Both of these men are religious guys.

Now I’m not in any way saying this is what makes them both pricks, but….

Harbhajan is a Sikh, and shares the name of one another Sikh, Harbhajan Singh Yogi.

Now I’ve always liked Sikhs, but I like swords. Not enough religions have swords. And this Yogi fellow seems pretty cool, he was against nuclear bombs, was for inter faith togetherness, and liked yoga.

Cricket’s Harbhajan Singh, has never spoken up on nuclear war, has not performed inter faith work in Atlanta and has not started any major yoga groups.

Matthew Hayden likes Jesus, or as he calls him, Christ.

In this interview, he says, “I ask myself what would Christ be doing in this situation?”.

My question to you Haydos is, would Jesus have gone on radio and said, “"It's been a bit of a long battle with Harbhajan. The first time I met him, he was the same little obnoxious weed that he is now.”

Since I believe in Jesus as much as I believe in Santa, it is hard for me to know, so I went to askmoses.com and asked them. But Moses wanted to talk about Jesus not being the messiah.

Then I went to ask-jesus.org, but Jesus has a crap website, so that didn’t work either.

I guess questions like this are not mean to be answered.

But if you want the truth about existence go to rael.org.

If you just want guidance, do what I do.

WWGD.

What Would Gilly Do?www.cricketwithballs.com "Sign our David Hussey petition"

No comments: