Monday, February 4, 2008

eggs and lankans

Everyone thinks an egg was thrown at murali.

Seems a little convenient to me.

After all, it wasn’t Murali who was hit, it was a selector.

A selector was hit by an egg in Hobart.

A Sri Lankan selector (read muppet) was hit by an egg in Hobart, the place where Marvin Attapattu played his last test match.

Stop trying to make this an anti Chucker incident, Marvin got p1ssed and attacked a muppet, it’s about time.

If it wasn’t Marvin, I hope it was someone from the Muppet alliance that Sime and I formed after his wise words were beamed around the world.

Recently someone through an egg at me as I was walking down the street, it was probably a Shaun Pollock fan.

Although it was dark, and they probably just threw it at me because they wanted to throw an egg, not because they could see a world famous blogger while they were dricing at night after a few lagers.

I wanted to chase them down the street. But being that they were in a car, and I was shocked by the fact an egg had been thrown at me, they just managed to get away by a kilometre or so.

With Murali the situation was different, cause he’s a little darker than I am.

It’s not overly hard to believe that a bunch of dark men in Tasmania had eggs thrown at them, it has never been overly known for its ethnic tolerance.

Ponting was very upset, he was heard to say, Tasmania should become a more racial tolerant state like his state of Nsw.

The Sri Lankans have asked for omelettes to be banned from all hotels for the rest of the tour.www.cricketwithballs.com "the only cricket blog that offers $ex with evil dragons"

No comments: