Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the push for nice bryce

Now that others have joined the Bryce McGain campaign, it is really gathering momentum.

As alot of you can see (limp David Hussey petition), my word doesn't seem to do much.

But I am like Lenin, that russian dude, my words inspire others to reach out and take back what they deserve.

So if I'm Lenin, then that makes SK Warne Stalin, as he has publicly stated that CWB's Nice Bryce McGain is ready for international cricket. (Moses thanks for the link).

To that Bryce says "I was born ready".

If Warne says it, it happens, except for anything not related to cricket.

In the same article Gilly and Kerry O'Keefe jump on the Bryce bandwagon (that i designed).

Also while perusing the internet on snippets on the great man, whilst often being redirected to my own site, I found out that Bryce now has a Wikipedia entry.

So with Stalin (Warne), Lenin (me), Jesus (Gilly), Buddha (k'ok) and God (Wikipedia) on his side, how can he lose?www.cricketwithballs.com "Sign our David Hussey petition"

No comments: