Monday, February 11, 2008

ICL pilfering my words

The ICL want to pay everyone but me.

Which is a shame because I have no contract that excludes me from writing for cash.

I work very cheap, but the ICL have decided my writing is great when it’s free, but paying me would be ridiculous.

The ICLtalk.com forum is obviously an official forum, because no one reads it, and my words up are there a matter of moments after I have posted them.

Then after using my own words to fuel their competition of old farts and Indian rejects, they can’t even give a link back to my site, should anyone happen to actually read my posts over there.

This is a competition with more money than Mexico, and I can’t get a slice of the pie.

I’m willing to be flown to India and write my blogs on the day to day happenings of the ICL, with minimum of p1ss taking.

I can even bring my camera over and do a documentary on Russel Arnold and Ian Harvey, a love story of middle order fringe players.

I could write songs about the Icl, like “ICL, its like the IPL, only dodgy’l. Oh ICL, we’re going to hell, and we’re taking Chris Read and his smell.” Catchy, isn’t it.

Or perhaps I could play as a not so celebrity player, I must be as good as at least a few of the players, and fitter than others.

I’ll work on my wrong’un as I eagerly await the ICL’s reply.www.cricketwithballs.com "the only cricket blog that offers $ex with evil dragons"

No comments: