Saturday, February 9, 2008

Graeme is desperate and dateless

I’m a big fan of quotes.

Always been a thing of mine.

Cricinfo has a quotes section on their site and I love going over there, mind you its about the only section of cricinfo I read these days.

I found this one the other day.
"It's kind of hard to go on one date, have a nice dinner and then say: 'That was nice - what are you doing in six weeks' time? I'm going to Chittagong.'" Graeme Smith in an interview with the Cape Times on why he is still single I’m not an expert on what ladies find attractive or not, but surely being the captain of your country, playing cricket professionally and travelling the world would entice some silly little girl into saying "I wuv you smithy".

The bigger question may be, is it possible to have dinner with Graeme Smith and for it to be nice.

I suggest four reasons that could explain why Graeme Smith doesn’t have a girlfriend.

One, because he is a homosexual. By calling Graeme Smith a potential man lover, I apologise to the whole gay community in the sincere way that Eminem did.

Two, because he likes to shag around, and who can blame him, it’s the women who lower themselves I blame.

Three, because he is a ©unt.

Four, because he is a fu©king south african ©unt.

Seriously Graeme, in a world where Jacques Kallis goes out with Cindy Nel and blokes like Lyle Lovett and Tom Green have dated hollywood royalty, I’m sure you can find some pathetic creature who is a blind deaf mute, with a limp, to share those cold and lonely nights in Chittagong.www.cricketwithballs.com "the only cricket blog that offers $ex with evil dragons"

No comments: