Monday, December 1, 2008

I've been robbed

There is a new me.

This one posts on yahoo answers.

And takes my best, and some of my average, posts, and puts them up as his own.

Some times he touches them up to make them more him, mostly they are just mine.

The shame of it is he doesn't write/copy about how great Victorians are, that's a low act.

Here are a few of his/my works.

This is a post about Sreesanth ages ago, and he even edited it to say a year ago, clever monkey.

At least he hates South Africans as well, otherwise this could have been embarrassing.

This one is genius though, he copies my live life like you are gilly post, oh the irony.

One of my Sehwag posts, which the people that read th yahoo answers seem to think is pretty good.

I have left comments, so perhaps by the time you get there he will have deleted them.

Which seems like such a waste.


cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: