Monday, December 15, 2008

Let me step inside your fantasy

That's right balls fans, more fantasy cricket is upon us.

While Ol' Moses is still trying to work out what he wants his trev barry winning post to be about, the Saffas are ready to take on Australia.

So in honour of Australia's greatest ever Saffa destroyer, and that weird looking thing he stuck his dick in, we have the the saffa slappa crown.

If you would like to partake in the slapp saffa crown, send an email to cwb@cricketwithballs.com and say slap me in the title.

As usual the prize is a post written by me about anything your little heart desires.

I have spent 44 seconds picking my team, so as usual, i will not be one of the leaders.


cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: